- 1. What is The Average Cost Pool Screen Enclosure?
- 2. How Long Can it Take to Install Pool Enclosure?
- 3. Where Can I Get a Reputable Pool Screen Enclosure Company?
- 4. Should I Buy My Screen Enclosure Locally or Import from an Overseas Company?
- 5. When Should I Buy a Swimming Pool Screen Enclosure?
- 6. What Are The Operational Costs of a Swimming Pool Enclosure?
- 7. Are There Any Precautions I Need to Take for My Screen Enclosure to Remain in Good Shape in All Seasons?
- 8. What Are The Maintenance Procedures Required for a Pool Enclosure?
- 9. Which Environmental Conditions Affect The Performance of My Swimming Pool Enclosure?
- 10. How Much Does it Cost to Import Swimming Pool from China?
- 11. How Does a Retractable Pool Enclosure Work?
- 12. Is it Difficult to Keep Pool Screen Enclosure Clean?
- 13. How Frequently Should I Check The PH of My Swimming Pool Water?
- 14. Which Materials Are Best for Swimming Pool Screen Enclosure?
- 15. How Long Should I Expect a Pool Enclosure to Last?
- 16. I live in a Snow Prone Area, Can an Enclosure Protect My Swimming Pool?
- 17. Does My Warranty Cover Any Related Customer Support?
- 18. Do I Need Any Technical Expertise to Install And Operate Screen Pool Enclosure?
- 19. How Can I Tell if My Enclosure is of High Quality?
- 20. Should I Demand for a Screen Enclosure Warranty?
- 21. Which Pool Enclosure Designs Should I Go for – Traditional or Modern?
- 22. How Can I Get an Architect and Designer Support from Screen Enclosures?
- 23. What Are The Advantages of Screen Enclosures over Other Pool Covers?
- 24. What Are The Available Sizes of Pool Enclosures?
- 25. Who Are The Top Swimming Pool Enclosure Suppliers in China?
- 26. Are There Any Laws That Regulate The Installation And Use of Swimming Pool Screen Enclosures?
- 27. How Can I Make My Enclosure Lively or More Interesting?
- 28. Can I Customize My Screen Enclosures? Are There Screen Pool Enclosure Companies That Have Specialized in This?
- 29. How Can I Privacy of My Swimming Pool?
- 30.How Do I Regulate Swimming Pool Water Temperature?
- Is there any question you would wish to ask our pool screen experts? Contact us today and we shall get back to you.
Below are some of the most common questions people who intend to own pool screen enclosures do ask.
These are all possible questions about the best pool screen enclosure companies and all relevant information you need to know – both basic and technical specifications.
You are watching: how much weight can a pool cage hold
1. What is The Average Cost Pool Screen Enclosure?
Cost of enclosures varies depending on size, type of material, manufacture and additional functionalities such as HVAC systems.
Moreover, the cost may also vary depending on your location as illustrated in the Home Advisor price calculator in America.
Pool screen manufactures can quote a price for a whole enclosure or price per square foot.
For instance, the standard rates for Excelite pool enclosures is as follows:
It is advisable that you contact the manufacturing company of choice to get an accurate quote, especially if you need a customized design.
2. How Long Can it Take to Install Pool Enclosure?
When you hire a professional swimming pool builder, this process should take about 2 days for complete installation.
However, for DIY pool enclosure installation you may take 3 to 7 days.
Of course, the DIY process may take longer if you don’t have the technical expertise.
Alternatively, you can hire a local contractor or call the pool screen enclosure manufacturer for assistance.
If you have to hire a local contractor, you must verify his/her qualifications and confirm whether he/she is registered with the concerned authorities.
3. Where Can I Get a Reputable Pool Screen Enclosure Company?
You can buy your pool enclosures from Excelite Plastics Limited.
We have quality, reliable and cost effective swimming pool enclosures.
So far, we are the leading manufacturer from China.
We have a good reputation online and you can see this from our Alibaba TrustPass Profile for trusted companies.
They have actually come to our company in China to verify our legal existence and manufacturing operations.
4. Should I Buy My Screen Enclosure Locally or Import from an Overseas Company?
The decision will depend on your home town.
However, most people who live in Europe and North America import their pool screen enclosures from our Excelite Pool enclosure factory.
A number of people assume that importing from a pool screen enclosure company from overseas is quite expensive.
This is not always the case.
As a matter of fact, you can buy as a small swimming pool at $2,999 with a shipping cost of about $500 to $1,000.
You will get the product at your door step. All you need is to find a Chinese company that offers a good deal.
5. When Should I Buy a Swimming Pool Screen Enclosure?
The appropriate time to buy a swimming pool screen enclosure is basically when the supply is high and the demand is low.
You will get incredible discounts.
Normally, the demand for a swimming pool enclosure increases when winter is just about to begin.
That is, during autumn.
During winter, pool enclosures are very expensive.
Buy your pool enclosures during summer.
At this time of the year, the demand for pool screen enclosures is quite low for most people would wish to have their pools open.
For more insights, you can also read – the best time to buy pool enclosures.
6. What Are The Operational Costs of a Swimming Pool Enclosure?
The actual cost of running a swimming pool may vary depending on size.
The good thing is, swimming pool enclosures come with zero cost of maintenance.
See more: Van Zant | Spanglers – General Blog News
In contrary, it will help cut on chemical, regular pH balance and service (removing dust, tree leaves, grass, insects, etc.) costs.
For motorized pool enclosures, you will only pay for electricity bills.
Remember, modern swimming pool enclosures are constructed from extruded aluminum and solid polycarbonate sheet.
They are strong and durable.
Their service lifespan is more than 25 years.
7. Are There Any Precautions I Need to Take for My Screen Enclosure to Remain in Good Shape in All Seasons?
Lock the swimming pool enclosure door after use.
No one should climb on the enclosures.
Again, at no given time should retractable enclosure cover bang on the end of the rail tracking systems.
While opening or closing the enclosure, use the handles and remember to inspect the performance of the enclosure on regularly.
8. What Are The Maintenance Procedures Required for a Pool Enclosure?
You should consider the following key procedures:
- For motorized enclosures, check both electrical and pulley systems. There must be no electrical leakage.
- Assess the condition of the rail tracking system.
- Clean surface of polycarbonate sheet
- Ensure vinyl sweep and anti-dust sealer is working properly
- Check whether every section of screen pool enclosure is properly aligned.
9. Which Environmental Conditions Affect The Performance of My Swimming Pool Enclosure?
Extruded aluminum and polycarbonate are not affected by any environmental condition.
Be it rust, fluctuating temperature or moisture.
Unless there is a natural calamity such as a hurricane or a serious impact (magnitude greater than 900kg per 1.5m radius); the enclosure won’t get damaged.
10. How Much Does it Cost to Import Swimming Pool from China?
Buying and subsequently importing pool enclosures from China is quite cheap as compared to buying the same product with the same qualities from either Europe or America.
Price of a pool enclosure varies between $2,500 (3.0m*6.0m) and $11,000 (7.5m*12.0m).
The shipping cost to the customer’s door step ranges from $500 to $1,000.
11. How Does a Retractable Pool Enclosure Work?
Retractable pool enclosure has a rail tracking system.
The cover is made from aluminum and polycarbonate.
Depending on the size of your swimming pool, you may have 3, 4 or even 6.
The covers vary in diameter such that, the first cover at the furthest end of the enclosure has a largest diameter compared to others.
The diameter decreases as you move to the opposite end.
This makes them to slide over each other, thereby opening or closing the pool depending on the direction of action.
12. Is it Difficult to Keep Pool Screen Enclosure Clean?
No. A screen pool enclosure will prevent all dirt, insects, tree leaves or UV radiation from reaching the water surface.
Your pool enclosure will remains clean at all times.
13. How Frequently Should I Check The PH of My Swimming Pool Water?
With a solid polycarbonate sheet with anti-ultraviolet radiation ingredients, you can do it maybe once every month.
This is unlike swimming pool without covers where you have to do it after 2 to 3 days.
The cover will filter out all harmful UV radiations that may decompose swimming pool water chemicals.
14. Which Materials Are Best for Swimming Pool Screen Enclosure?
Solid polycarbonate sheet and extruded aluminum rods.
They can withstand a weight of 900kg with a 1.5 m radius and a wind speed of 230 km/hr.
15. How Long Should I Expect a Pool Enclosure to Last?
More than 25 years.
However, a genuine pool enclosure company should give you a warranty of 15 years.
Polycarbonate sheet warranty is important.
16. I live in a Snow Prone Area, Can an Enclosure Protect My Swimming Pool?
Yes, a polycarbonate screen pool enclosure can withstand 900kg load within a radius of 1.5m.
Moreover, polycarbonate is a good insulator, thus, heat will not be lost to the surrounding environment.
17. Does My Warranty Cover Any Related Customer Support?
Pool screen enclosure companies offer a 15 year warranty period.
Depending on the terms of the warranty, you may get a free replacement of the enclosure plus full after sales services.
18. Do I Need Any Technical Expertise to Install And Operate Screen Pool Enclosure?
No, you don’t have to be an expert.
You can either pull or push the cover. This closes or opens the pool depending on the direction of force.
19. How Can I Tell if My Enclosure is of High Quality?
Purchase the enclosure from a reputable pool screen enclosure company.
A 15 year warranty is a surety that the company trust their product.
Request for certificate of quality inspection and verification of both aluminum and polycarbonate sheet.
20. Should I Demand for a Screen Enclosure Warranty?
Yes, you should.
Don’t buy a pool enclosure without a warranty.
In case of inherent malfunction of pool screen enclosure, a warranty can bail you out.
21. Which Pool Enclosure Designs Should I Go for – Traditional or Modern?
Well, it all depends on what you adore or desire to have.
Remember, these products can be customized to meet your unique specifications.
You can review various pool screen enclosure design ideas.
22. How Can I Get an Architect and Designer Support from Screen Enclosures?
You can opt for a locally available technician.
However, the best architect and designer support is your pool enclosure manufacturer.
If you are experienced, you can opt for DIY pool enclosure process.
23. What Are The Advantages of Screen Enclosures over Other Pool Covers?
- Durable due to both aluminum and polycarbonate materials
- Easy to operate – push to open and pull to close
- Versatile thus, can be used for all seasons
- Guarantee swimming during all seasons – whether summer or winter
24. What Are The Available Sizes of Pool Enclosures?
You can go for customized sizes. Alternatively, you may choose from the following seven sizes:
25. Who Are The Top Swimming Pool Enclosure Suppliers in China?
Excelite Plastics Ltd. is the only reliable and reputable company in China.
The company supplier enclosures in both the European and American markets.
26. Are There Any Laws That Regulate The Installation And Use of Swimming Pool Screen Enclosures?
Yes, check with you local authorities. In some states such as New York, no swimming pool should be left uncovered.
They are under the Code Enforcement & Administration.
You can use either a pool fence or screen pool enclosures
27. How Can I Make My Enclosure Lively or More Interesting?
Consider various pool enclosure lighting ideas.
Consider various landscaping techniques.
Ensure the pool enclosure matches well with surrounding environment.
You can add plants or any decorations that you love.
28. Can I Customize My Screen Enclosures? Are There Screen Pool Enclosure Companies That Have Specialized in This?
Yes, you can. This can range from choice of materials, design and size.
However, you specifications must not compromise on quality and performance of the enclosure.
Apparently, Excelite Plastics Ltd. is the leading Chinese company in swimming pool enclosure customization.
29. How Can I Privacy of My Swimming Pool?
You may consider tinted polycarbonate sheets.
It can be tinted to your specifications and privacy requirements.
30.How Do I Regulate Swimming Pool Water Temperature?
Install screen pool enclosures.
Polycarbonate is an insulator thus, it will trap all heat energy.
This will maintain the swimming pool temperature hence, reducing heating costs.